The Garden - Teaser The Garden - Teaser

Loved the song. The electronic instrument worked well with the piano in the beginning, and while the vocal performance wasn't technically perfect, it added that human element that you don't get from "perfection". Well done!

Troisnyx responds:

Glad you enjoyed it, meep! ^_^

Final Destination (Loop) Final Destination (Loop)

I like the overall sound/feel to it, the weight of the brass. The violin staccato that comes in around 12 seconds sounds awkward to me (just those sudden few notes at the end of the phrase) as I imagine it would also be awkward to play in real life. I'd love to hear some percussion with this!

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

Yeah, I made the staccato strings a bit unplayable... Well... maybe. I dunno, it may be possible to play if someone tried really damn hard.

As for percussion, there's both bass drum and crash in it, it's tied to the low brass.

Glad you like it though.

Right or Wrong Right or Wrong

Overall, it's a great song! Lots of intensity, really rocks out, love the guitar solos. My only gripe is the vocals seem pushed to far back for my taste. Without the lyrics printed here I wouldn't know half of the words.

SoundChris responds:

Thanks a lot DSykMusic for your kindness good sir!

Chapter 2: Desolated Village Chapter 2: Desolated Village

I'm really admiring the different landscapes and colours here. It's a great work of art!